Thursday, October 11, 2007

To Clarify..

To address the inquiries...
It does seems a little unclear from the search engines
about the state of affairs and the whosis and whatsis
of these wacky book club doings.
The group that uses "formerly Nobody Reads in L.A."
should be listing it as "formerly a part of"
WE ARE STILL HERE
and are not operating under
any other name.
Nobody Reads in L.A. is operated by
Miss Nico Bella and Miss Erin Levy
(Les Deux Dahlias)
and is supported, encouraged and egged on by Book Soup.

We will have another division called
"The Vice Scream Parlour"
launching in January but til then-
this is it.

I created the name and the concept
of the club in May of this year.
I had been holding on to it
since I moved to L.A. in 2003 and the
time was right to start it.

When I parted ways with
with my former associates I retained the name for my use.
They have gone their way and we wish them the
best , after all one can not wish ill on other literacy peddlers.
However, we are very excited about the fresh direction
the club has taken and
from the great emails I am receiving.
You, our "Lascivious Literates" do too!

See you at Casey's and
Get Lit,
XOXO-
Nico B.

No comments: