Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updated Reading List

March- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

April- Breakfast @ Tiffany's

May- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides

June- American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis

July-L.A. Confidential by James Ellroy


August-Hollywood by Charles Bukowski ( paired with Barfly! Ow!)

September- The Orchid Thief by Susan Orlean

October- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?- Phillip K. Dick

November- Lolita -Vladmir Nabokov

December -The Maltese Falcon- Dashiell Hammett

We are now taking suggestions for 2009-- book to film...What'choo got?

1 comment:

Dianasaur said...

hey, I had originally wanted to go to this a few months ago but i started a new job. I'd made the brent easton ellis/Palahniuk mix up if you remember. anyway, I need to pick up fight club. i haven't read it in ages. though, i have to finish "haunted" yet too.

I'd love to help organize, but i'm a busy gal. though, I'd do what I can. I don't know the area well. I live in Long Beach and work downtown AND take the train. lol, but i could probably set something up if you want to keep making announcements :D hell, maybe I'd make some friggin' friends.

take care